Sunday, August 1, 2010

"My Dream"

Worship is my passion. Loving God, ministering to the Lord with music, dance, art, my life…it’s what I was created for. The greatest delight for me is to see others discover this same passion and freedom to live every aspect of life out of the overflow of a life-giving relationship with Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit.

I dream of a day when the church is so engaged in loving and worshiping God with their whole lives that entire neighborhoods, cities, states, countries are transformed by the Presence of God.

I dream of a day when believers set their faces like flint towards the Lord and unbelievers are drawn to the light of His glory. I desire to create environments where people can experience the manifest Presence of God and be awakened in their hearts, souls, minds and spirits to what it means to be truly human: reconnecting with all of the aspects of God’s image that they bear and then turning and calling out the same in others. As people become more fully alive, they enter into worship in spirit and in truth, creating a worship “vortex” that draws all to Christ.

I dream of a day when worship happens spontaneously on the street: at the store, in the parking lot, in the market place, in homes, at church… As we love Him and love each other, the atmosphere of Heaven invades our hearts and minds, the sound of the Lord is released in our midst, and we see people healed, saved and delivered through worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment